It's been a while - there's new stuff all over. Mostly in Travel and Celeb Sightings.
The other changes as of 5/14/06 were:
- We are remodelling our backyard!
- Check out my new website Pickles and BeefJerky.com!
- Scout Helmet Assembly has been added to the tutorials.
- Zam Wesell Rifle has been added to tutorials
- Neuralyzer has been added to tutorials
- Grandma's Pickles have been added to tutorials
- Ice Cube (read this one first) and Will Smith have been added to the celeb sightings page.
- Memento has been added to the props page
- I have been working mostly on my pickles and beefjerky website. A new link has been added in our links menu. Check it out!
- The guestbook is gone. It will be replaced by something more user friendly like wiki.
- We are on a new server! That means lots of re-writing in our future as well as some changes to the look and layout!
- Panoramas have been added to the travel section and also to our Paris Photo Gallery
- A few more costumes have been added
- Our Paris Travel Tips section is now mostly complete. More may be added as we think of it.
- Kims Blog entries have now been added to each day of our Paris adventure pages
- We now have our entire Paris Photo Gallery online
- see some of our favorite rockstar performances!
- Bender costume page
- Most Celeb stories posted and linked
- 3 new travel galleries
- props pages starting to appear
- email us! email@example.com
You can also check up on recent news in Kim's Blog
The idea behind the website:
We have stumbled into quite a few varied interests over the past 10 years of marriage (yes it's been 10 years already!!) and have collected a lot of information. Now its time we start sharing! :)
Look for content to start appearing soon. This is a whole new experiment for us, and it may take some time to get things organized
Want to know how we made something? Check the props, costumes and tutorials sections. Sure they have no info now (how boring) but soon!!Want to know what's going on in Kim's head? Check out Kims Blog on Live Journal. There is a link on the right side of this very page.
Please note: Although we may seem to have made a lot of stuff, most of it is for our own enjoyment. So the .com portion of our domain name is really the same- just for fun. We are not actually selling anything...
An open source design!
If you like this layout and would like to use it in any way, you are free to do so. This is an open source web design, Designed by Andreas Viklund and is free to all! Mega thanks to Andreas for providing sucha great template for novices like us to experiment with!!!.
Version: 1.0 (August 10, 2005)